Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Proposal



On June 30th we were driving from Napa Valley into San Francisco. After stopping in Sausalito I had to stop at a old Fort above the Golden Gate Bridge to take pictures of the Bridge and the city I can't help but love. It was windy and cold after we had someone take our pictures, Jeff took my hand and placed a ring box in it. I stood in shock. He looked at me and told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. It was the most beautiful momment I could imagine. There in the City I love with the love of my life. Below is a videography of the day.

2 comments:

Mission Hills Nursery said...

Congratulations to both of you, we Love You and wish you much happiness.

Mom & Dad Palafox

Fausto Palafox said...

love the video and music it made me smile!