Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meet Great Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson







Today I got to meet my Great Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson. They were so excited to meet me. They drove up from Borrego Springs. They thought I was so cute and I think they were so nice. They brought me a little bear that is purple like the color of my brithstone. I am so glad I get to have them in my life. I think they will spoil me just like they spoil my mommy. Hopefully they will be able to move back into San Diego so I can spend more time with them. I was so good while they were here too. Only got cranky when I got hungry and GG feed me so I really liked her.

1 comment:

Mission Hills Nursery said...

Isabella, it is special having so many generations in your life. You will learn from all of us.
Love Grandma Toni