Monday, April 9, 2012

1st Easter Sunday

I woke up to a surprise from the Easter Bunny. I got a basket with a dress, socks, sunscreen, candy (for mommy), books. It was so neat. Daddy got a pretty neat looking basket too. This Easter Bunny guy is very nice.

Then we spent the rest of Easter Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Palafox, along with Uncle Tiger and Aunt Janene, along with Aunt Janene's Family. It was also Uncle Tiger's Birthday so it was a very busy day. We started at Old Town Mexican Cafe for Brunch. I slept through most of that even though everyone was pretty loud. There was a balloon guy and Mariachis which were very entertaining (at least that is what mommy told me since I was asleep).

Then after Brunch we went to Uncle Tiger's house for the Easter Egg Hunt. Janene's mom (Bonnie) bought me a beautiful dress to wear and I was matching Tassia so that was extremely nice of her. It was so pretty and I looked so cute in it. Daddy and Mommy had to help me look for Easter Eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. I found 10 of them. Some of them had money in them. That was a real surprise. Lots of Candy, cookies and treats were at their house and everyone was having a wonderful time talking and getting familiar. Uncle Tiger fed me and then Grandpa held me until I fell asleep.
Grandpa just taking my picture after the Egg Hunt.

Whole group of us.. Why are some missing their bunny ears?

Getting my ears on for the Egg Hunt. Can't wait

Happy Family. Aren't I so cute in my ears?

Girls in their dresses. And our mommies. My cousin in the best, she is sharing with me.

My trip to brunch.This was the most exciting thing I did


My first visit with the Easter Bunny. I did so good, opening my eyes right when they were taking my picture.

1 comment:

Mission Hills Nursery said...

You were so good on your first Easter and you looked so pretty matching your cousin Tassia. Next year Tassia will show you how to find eggs without mommy's help.